The use of visualization solutions (HMI) or SCADA systems enables our customers to display the states and data of their plants and machines, to operate them and to collect data for the documentation of their production processes.
We support our customers in designing, developing and commissioning such systems – in existing plants, without plant shutdowns, if possible. We use the most suitable solution for the customer in each case, from classic systems such as SIMATIC WinCC to modern web-based systems. One of our tasks is also to integrate future-proof systems into higher-level systems, such as line control or process control systems to support digitalized production processes.
- Panning and realization of HMI and SCADA solutions for new and existing plants
- Many years of expertise in the project-related use of Siemens AG systems – WinCC (Professional/TIA/Unified) and AVEVA GmbH (formerly Wonderware) – InTouch/System Platform
- Scalability: ensuring competitiveness and the realization of small to complex installations
- Open interfaces: easy integration of the IT and OT world and expansion with industry-specific applications
- Digitalization and Industry 4.0: web-based systems including use of commercially available browsers and existing system infrastructure