In process plants, the process control system is used to control and visualize the plant and to record and store production data in order to achieve optimum added value. We support our customers in planning, engineering, commissioning, qualification (if required) and support of process control systems. Our goal is to enable our customers to intuitively understand process automation and use it to benefit the company.
- Expertise in the planning, implementation, introduction and support of process control systems from the Siemens and Honeywell portfolio
- Installation of small to highly complex control systems in various branches of the process industry (SIEMENS PCS 7/Honeywell Experion)
- Implementation of fully web-based process control systems based on object-oriented data models and modern interfaces (PCS neo)
- Transparency over the entire production process
- Global collaboration in engineering and operations
- Many years of solution partner experience with a wide range of systems and technologies